Wednesday, February 3, 2016

"And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free" - You Can STILL BELIEVE!

The truth is that being a Christian doesn't exclude you from difficulties; being a Christian doesn't shield you from being distraught nor does it prevent you from having problems in life, in health, in our families or in our interactions with others.

Christians and non-Christian will "go through" the same issues in this life. The difference between the two is what happens when we are going through and what the outcome is when you come out!

You see, I "go through" more often than you may even think. Social media has a way of hiding the truth and projecting falsified living. If we all lived such glamorous lives, we wouldn't require social media as an outlet because we would all be to busy living that glamorous life! Now, I also need you to understand that when I "go through", no matter what it is that I am "going through", I am NEVER made to go it alone!

Jesus says that He is the "I AM". This means that whatever I have need of He has it. Whatever I need Him to be (Councilor, Healer, Lawyer, Burden Bearer, Confidant or Friend), He is and He already was and He shall forever be, because He is the great "I AM"!

Having Jesus with us always gives us joy in the midst of sorrow; hope in the times of trouble; comfort in times of despair and peace when the storms of life are raging. You see, Christians will always come out of life's struggles wiser, stronger and more in love with Jesus. I may lose a battle every now and again, but this I know, I SHALL WIN THE WAR! Jesus needs for us to know that if we believe in Him, that we have already won!

Because Jesus is always with us, we need to know and understand that no matter how overwhelming the darkness of defeat will become, we can STILL BELIEVE, because He (Jesus) will always be the "I AM".

Now I tell you before it comes, that when it does come to pass, you may believe that "I AM" He. (John 13:19 NKJV)

No comments: