Wednesday, February 17, 2016

"And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free" - BLOWN AWAY!

As I get older, my faith is getting simpler, and my belief much more  deeper. The more that I know Jesus, the more I love Him. But the more that I know me, the more BLOWN AWAY I am that Jesus loves me!

I am coming full circle with what I've learned as a child and by how I've lived as an adult. When I look back over my life, a song I learned as a child is such a profound truth to me in my adult years, "Jesus loves me, this I know, for the Bible tells me so."

Yes, I'm an OVERCOMER and my faith is simpler, my belief is deeper and I remain BLOWN AWAY that His Truth remains TRUE, and that truth is, "Jesus loves me, this I know, for the Bible tells me so."

Know this truth - Jesus loves YOU TOO, yes the Bible says it's TRUE!!

No comments: