Thursday, February 25, 2016

"And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free" - "THERE"

In this season, I'm praying to get "THERE". I have been "here" for some time and in order to grow I must move from "here" to "THERE". My moving is not a physical/geographical action, but a spiritual action/location.

Staying where I'm comfortable is problematic as I can rely on my talents instead of needing and seeking God to do in me what only He can do.

I know that God wants for each of us to mature as Christians. I'm not sure what He has in store for me, but I do know that I have to move from "here" and get to "THERE" In order for me to be in the "PLACE" of instruction, equipping, anointing and blessing.

We're all on a journey and journeys require movement; we need to keep moving and not overstay too long on any part of the journey. Read the signs and yield where we need to yield; use caution when we need to have caution; obey the speed limits and don't try to get "THERE" to fast; never run on empty, there are plenty of refueling stations on our journey; and TRUST your navigation system, it will get us "THERE" on schedule and intact.

Have a great day on the journey of faith that we are on together!

No comments: