Friday, February 19, 2016

"And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free" - Hope

When I hope, I believe that God is at work to make better for me, ALL THINGS, regardless of how things happen to be turning out for me today. Hope means that I have great confidence that I can face whatever life throws at me. Hope means that I never need to give up. Hope means that my efforts have potential, power and relevance because of The One at work within me!

You see, for the one who believes in God, the hinge point is not simply what I'm capable of. The real question is what might God want to do through me?

The truth of the matter is - Hope does not prevent me from expecting the worst - instead, the worst is what the hopeful are prepared for, because...

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."(Philippians 4:13 NKJV)

No comments: