Wednesday, June 3, 2015

JUST ENOUGH for The Journey - This is Only Temporary

I am here to serve notice that what you see now is not the entire picture. What you see now is nothing but the preview and you are gonna have to stay tuned-in to see how this entire thing plays out.

Say this with me, "God is turning things around in my life; God is working it out for my good; and God is about to shower me with favor, blessings and increase".

Life may have gotten you on yesterday, but today you shall rise. You may have hid in the shadows before, but today you shall stand boldly in the brilliance of The One whom you serve and in the confidence of whose you are. Yeah, we will finish stronger than we started as that was then and this is now. Some around you gave too much credit to the temporary and have given no credit to the eternal...an awful mistake on their  part because we're about to make a COME BACK; were about to BRAKELOOSE and BRAKE OUT!

Again, "THIS" was only temporary!

Do not gloat over me, my enemy! Though I have fallen, I will rise. Though I sit in darkness, the Lord will be my light. (Micah 7:8 NIV)

No comments: