Monday, June 15, 2015

JUST ENOUGH for The Journey - Our Portion

For those of us who may be facing difficult situations this week...whether it be physical, financial or occupational please know that The Lord has all that you have need of.

In order to simplify what I'm saying today, may I suggest that "Portion" means enough? When you take your portion of food you take enough to fill and satisfy you. The Lord is all we need, He is enough to fill and satisfy us on every level.

It is a wonderful time in the life of those who have faith, trust and love in Christ Jesus because we know that we don't have to and that we won't need to face life's challenges out of the scarcity of who we are and out of the scarcity of what we have, because we have Jesus and He alone is our Portion...HE IS ALL THAT WE EVER NEED!

Prayer: Lord, in the name of Jesus, bless my brother and bless my sister with healing in their body. Provide for them where they may be lacking in finances and resources. Lift them in every low place in their life. Show favor on them on every employment application and in every workplace where there may be strife or misunderstandings. Lord, whatever the circumstances this week, we ask that you will be our Portion. We thank you and receive that Portion even now knowing that it is all that we will ever need. Amen.

"My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever." (Psalms 73:26 NIV)

No comments: