Monday, June 8, 2015

JUST ENOUGH for The Journey - ONE DAY!!

Sometimes the struggle has been too hard and the pain overbearing. I have experienced loss and I have gone through Hell. Many nights I've tossed and turned and there were mornings I stood in the shower longer than I had need of so that others wouldn't see my tears.

But Oh one day, I'm going to leave THIS PLACE! "THIS PLACE" that I had found myself had its share of fears, insecurities, jealously, disappointments and hurts!

But Oh one day, I'm going to come into the knowledge and revelation that God has a blessing with my name on it.

Oh one day, I'm going to realize that God wants to restore what has been lost.

Oh one day, I will understand that God wants to repair what's been broken.

Oh one day, I will accept the fact that God wants to seal every breach.

Oh one day, I will know that God wants to fill every emptiness.

Oh one day, my ears will become attentive to hear God say "come" when all others says go.

Oh one day, I will stand in the confidence that God says "yes" when the world says no.

Oh one day, I am going to tell others how God forgives while others condem.

Oh one day, I'm going to give a testimony about how God gave me joy for my sorrows.

BUT OH ONE DAY HALLELUJAH, not too long ago, I heard the Word of God. Oh it was a great day on that day that I placed my hand into God's Hand. Oh on that day, I surrendered and received all at once! Oh on that day, I  was released from evil and arrested by love! Oh on that day, I died and then was reborn!

On that day, I knew in my heart and spirit that...

One day, I'm going to preach His Word! One day, I'm going to teach His Promises! One day, I'm going to make my parents proud! One day, I'm going to make my family happy! One day, I'm going to share God's Word on Facebook, Twitter, Blog Sites, Google+, Instagram, Email, Messenger, Text Messaging, the Workplace, the Ball Fields, the Pulpit and on the Commuter Bus!!!!

THAT DAY IS TODAY! Let it be known that today, I will not and cannot stop. Today, I'm going to tell you all about Jesus Christ The Lord.

TODAY, I'm coming for you...you to whom I have been sent to share and make known The Gospel of Jesus Christ!

Therefore, as the Holy Spirit says: “TODAY, if you will hear His voice, do not harden your hearts... but exhort one another daily, while it is called “TODAY,” lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin." (Hebrews 3:7-8,13 NKJV) Amen!

No comments: