Friday, May 6, 2016

"The Son of God was manifested, that He might destroy the works of the devil." - Mercy

Mercy is when kind or forgiving treatment is given to someone who could be treated harshly. Mercy is needed for those who are in a very bad or desperate situation.

Hmmmm, have you ever needed mercy? I have and on more than one occasion in my life! Having been a recipient of mercy, I praise God that because Jesus lives in me that I can and do extend mercy.

Do you believe that the love of Christ is also for YOU? If your answer is "I'm not sure, I've done some wrong, I've wronged others and I don't think that I'm worthy of His love", then let me fix this right here and right now! Yes, you, just like everyone else, has done wrong but that is exactly why Christ has come...to triumph over all evil, all wrongs, all lies and the one who is the originator of all sin, the devil. Because Christ has come and conquered sin, mercy is now available to both you and I.

Ask The Lord to come into your life, believe and trust Him with you. Cry out to Him, "Lord, have mercy on me". He will do it, I know because He's done it for me!

When Jesus departed from there, two blind men followed Him, crying out and saying, “Son of David, have mercy on us!” And when He had come into the house, the blind men came to Him. And Jesus said to them, “Do you believe that I am able to do this?” They said to Him, “Yes, Lord.” Then He touched their eyes, saying, “According to your faith let it be to you.” (Matthew 9:27‭-‬29 NKJV)

No comments: