Tuesday, May 31, 2016

"The Son of God was manifested, that He might destroy the works of the devil." - Not Hindered

I am who He says I am. I can do what He's created me to do. I speak truth about what is being spoken in the Spiritual so that we will recognize the lies that are present in the natural. I'm not ashamed, embarrassed or hindered by living out my faith statement of believing and trusting and loving Jesus The Christ , who is both my Lord and my Savior.

Although I mess up. Although I'm not perfect. Although I don't say it right all of the time or get it right or live it right or even post it right everytime...I'm STILL Saved and His Spirit lives in me!

For this reason, I can live my life to the FULL! Not everyone will agree, but the truth of the matter is, that God isn't seeking anyone's approval/buy-in, Jesus has already paid the price for me...IN FULL!

So, watch me live out loud, bold, excited and with exceeding joy. There's absolutely nothing that can hinder me! GLORY! HALLELUJAH! AMEN.

Now the Lord is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is , there is  liberty. (II Corinthians 3:17 NKJV)

No comments: