Wednesday, May 4, 2016

"The Son of God was manifested, that He might destroy the works of the devil." - There Are No Double Agents!

Jesus demands that we choose one way or the other—but not straddle the fence. We cannot have it both ways.

Don't be fooled by the norms of this world. It is not a good thing to straddle beliefs, opinions, purpose and our Calling! God didn’t and doesn't want competing devotion and divided allegiance from His creation. The world would try to convince us that it's wise to play the middle or to be a Double Agent. However, to be a Double Agent is to be Double-minded! Jesus says we cannot serve two masters because our allegiance will really be to one or the other. (Matthew 6:24).

Know that you cannot be a Double Agent with the world and a member of God's church. Wholeness and singleness of purpose are the result of keeping God's law through the power of Christ working in us.  A double-minded person cannot have God's Holy Spirit within him. Love the Creator more than that which has been created (things and stuff). Love The Giver and not just the gift. Show greatfulness to The Great God and give thanks for His grace and mercy. Praise The One who made it possible for us to crossover from death to eternal life.

Declare today that you will no longer be a Double-minded Double Agent! Declare today that your alliance and allegiance is only to The Lord! Declare today that you will no longer be a "Straddler"!!!

"I hate the double-minded, But I love Your law. You are my hiding place and my shield; I hope in Your word. Depart from me, you evildoers, For I will keep the commandments of my God! Uphold me according to Your Word, that I may live; And do not let me be ashamed of my hope. Hold me up, and I shall be safe, And I shall observe Your statutes continually." (Psalms 119:113‭-‬117 NKJV)

No comments: