Tuesday, May 24, 2016

"The Son of God was manifested, that He might destroy the works of the devil." - Like Father, Like Son!

You have to know that those who believe, trust and love The Lord are fully covered, fully protected and completely safe in the hands of God.

Yes, you're in good hands when you are in God’s Hands. Let me ask you this, "Who's got your back on today and for all of your tomorrows?" If not God then who is it that you trust with you?

God says:
‘Now see that I, even I, am He, And there  is no God besides Me; I kill and I make alive; I wound and I heal; Nor is  there  any who can deliver from My hand. (Deuteronomy 32:39 NKJV)

The Son of God says:
And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand.  My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of My Father’s hand.  I and My Father are one.” (John 10:28‭-‬30 NKJV)

I say: "AMEN!"

No comments: