Tuesday, March 29, 2016

"And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free" - A GOD MORNING Is A Good Morning

Early mornings allows me to concentrate and meditate uninterrupted. Mornings are still and mornings are quiet. It is in the morning that I hear God best and it is in the morning that I speak to God more. My mind is not cluttered with the concerns of the day and my heart is not heavy with worry. It is in the early morning that I'm alert and not distracted. It is in the early morning that I'm not rushed because it is at this hour that I dedicate myself and my time to God. The only conversation in the morning is between God and I while the birds outside of my window are singing their praises. Truly, my entire day is formed and energized by the time I spend with my Lord in the morning!

Yes, when I say "Good Morning", it's a testament of something awesome, powerful and sustainable that has already happened earlier in the morning. The "Good" is what has been revealed and what has been confirmed concerning the love of God.

Today, I speak bkessings and favor over all contrary actions and schemes. Yes, it is "A Good Morning " because it was first a GOD MORNING!

"Satisfy us in the morning with your unfailing love, that we may sing for joy and be glad all our days."(Psalm 90:14 NIV)

No comments: