Thursday, March 17, 2016

"And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free" - MORE THAN...

"Hallelujah" is all that I can say on this early Thankful Thursday morning! I went to bed tired, drained and a little overwhelmed by many things professionally, spiritually and emotionally. But God woke me up early to speak these words into my spirit, "MORE THAN". I'm now up with the knowledge and understanding that the God that has Called me is a  "MORE THAN" God!

He has made me in His likeness and His image so that I may be MORE THAN a conqueror. He reminds me that I am lacking absolutely nothing because He is MORE THAN able to keep me from falling. He loves me MORE THAN gold, silver or any other precious gem. My God is MORE THAN enough and says that if He's before me then who can be against me. Yes, every day gets sweeter than the day before!

I'm Thankful on this Thursday because I know that He has made me MORE THAN ready for whatever this day decides to throw my way!

I'm also convinced that if you slow down just enough to see how God has been a "MORE THAN" presence in and over your life, you would also have a Thankful Thursday...giving God thanks, love and adoration even before you start your day, because you realize that He has already done MORE THAN you could have ever asked, thought or has entered into your heart to ask of Him!

Have a Blessed and Thankful day.

No comments: