Tuesday, March 15, 2016

"And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free" - "iknowuknowiknow"

There are just some things that you must have complete confidence in knowing; and those that know you understand that you know what you know because you do what you do!

Sounds confusing? Well, it can be somewhat confusing if you don't know me and if you don't know what I know. If you truly knew me, then you would know what I know because I would surely tell you all about The One who knew me before I was me!

You may have known the old me before I became the real me. The old me was a counterfeit me. You may have known me to be  conniving, conceited, contradictive, combative and cocky. I'm not embarrassed by those who agree because "iknowuknowiknow" this to be factual.

But praise be to God who has convicted me, comforted me, converted me and still covers me by the blood of Christ Jesus!

• "iknowuknowiknow" that it wasn't anything but the Grace of God that Saved me and changed me to be who I am today

• "iknowuknowiknow" that because of His Mercy towards me that I was not consumed by my old ways

• "iknowuknowiknow" that my life has been forever changed, my conversation has been forever changed and my spirit has been forever been filled with Purpose

Finally, "iknowuknowiknow" that God is not a respector of persons and what He has done in me, He will also do in you...and even greater He has in store for those who love Him!

"iknowuknowiknow" that this entire post may be difficult to read, but if you give it a chance, you'll find it easy to understand. The phrase "iknowuknowiknow" is a title of a rap song my son Keith Jr wrote and performs. I used it, not because I agree with his lyrics, but because I know that God has a plan for his life and that God will use the talent that He gave Keith Jr to help someone else. You see, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. I was also talented using cuss words, but God used my talent with words to speak life, hope and love. So, "iknowuknowiknow" that He can and will do the same with my son and with you.

"iknowuknowiknow" that I'm completely confident in giving God my heart's desire and that is that  you shall be Saved!

"I know whom I have believed and am persuaded that He is able to keep what I have committed to Him until that Day. Now to Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, And to present you faultless Before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy, To God our Savior, Who alone is wise, Be glory and majesty, Dominion and power, Both now and forever. Amen. (2 Timothy 1:12b; Jude 1:24-25 NKJV)

No comments: