Wednesday, August 27, 2014

You Will Do Great Things, When You Ask for Great Things to be Done to Others.

Wednesday's Word: You Will Do Great Things, When You Ask for Great Things to be Done to Others.

Jesus said that for those that believe in Him, they will have the authority to do the same works, wonders, miracles and blessings that He Himself has done...and get this, even greater works shall we have authority to do. However, we must know also that the works in which Jesus performed wasn't for Him, but the works that He did was for others.

May we believe in Jesus and have the authority to free the captives, restore sight to the blind, heal the brokenhearted, motivate, encourage, have compassion and display the fruits of the Spirit which are: love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.

May we pray for the oppressed and stand against oppression; May we pray for victims and stand against crime; May we pray for the afflicted and stand against drugs, alcohol and every chemical dependency; May we pray for our loved ones and our communities and stand against evil.

Whatever we set in our hearts to do, we must pray (ask) and Jesus promises that "He WILL do it"!!

“Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do he will do also; and greater works than these he will do, because I go to My Father.  And whatever you ask in My name, that I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.  If you ask anything in My name, I will do it." (John 14:12-14 NKJV)

No comments: