Monday, August 11, 2014

The "WITH" Principle

Monday's Meditation: The "With" Principle!

Many times and by some great efforts and thoughtful intentions, we spend a great deal of time "creating" new programs to invite others to, we create new initiatives to involve, to enlist, and to incorporate the interest of others based on a perception that people are only attracted by newness.

However, think about this...if YOU are already doing something that you're passionate about; if you're involved in something that brings you joy and satisfaction...then why not just invite others to go "WITH" you?

People tend to go "WITH" you when they hear of the exciting things that you are already doing.
Meditate on this: One day when "I" was out there, being "out there", living "out there" and in all honesty feeling as though that it was my lot in life to be left "out there", someone invited me to go "WITH" them...and I said YES!!

"I was glad when they said to me, Let us go to the house of The LORD." (Psalm 122:1)

No comments: