Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Don't Sellout "YOU"!!

Wednesday's Word: Don't Sellout "YOU"!!

Far to many of us are trying to achieve fame, popularity or position by selling out ourselves by not living according to our purpose.

We belittle, berate, go about backstabbing, slandering, stepping on and stepping over others all to make our own names great..

Well, I refuse to do any of this! If I have to totally destroy you to get a better name for myself or a better life for me, then I want no part in that. However, if I respect you, assist you and mentor you or be mentored by you then we will both prosper...not only in this life, but also in the next life as well.
I have no need to compromise my character or integrity to gain temporary success as I am living to obtain eternal success in Christ Jesus.

"A good name is more desirable than great riches; to be esteemed is better than silver or gold." (Proverbs 22:1)

No comments: