Friday, May 2, 2014

I'll Finish Strong Because I Started Strong!!!


My Parents prayed for me, had me on their mind and took the time to pray for me!  My Family prayed for me, had me on their mind and took the time to pray for me! My Pastor(s) prayed for me, had me on their mind and took the time to pray for me! Somebody prayed for me, had me on their mind and took the time to pray for me!  My Jesus prayed for me, had me on His mind and took the time to pray for me!  

You know it is a blessing to know that while you were sleeping that there is someone who is in prayer for you. Yes, even those who pray are in need of prayer and we who love and trust in God also know that the prayers of the righteous are indeed prayers that avail much! 

Today (this morning), I woke up, I woke up strong, I woke up filled with the love of the Saints and I woke up with the inner presence of our Lord!  

This Friday will FINISH STRONG!!!

No comments: