Friday, May 30, 2014

Fully Persuaded Concerning My "Today"!

As I prepare for today, I must know that today was prepared for me!

God, He who created everyTHING and is Lord over everyTHING has created today with me in mind. Think about it, why would; what could; and who should dare to tell or even attempt to convince me otherwise? It would be useless as I am fully persuaded that The Lord of my life can do...because He has already done and He promised me that He will keep on doing...Hallelujah!!!

During my life, I've definitely have had some stormy days (quite a few). I have been in the fire on many occasions (oftentimes, self-started and self-inflicted). BUT GOD...

God has Called me, He knows my name, He's written my name in the palm of His hand and in The Lamb's Book of Life! Because He Saved me, I am convinced that I will continually be Saved...from the enemy; from the flood; from the fire and even from myself!!

So in confidence, I begin my day, confident that this day was made ready for me. I WILL FINISH STRONG!

"This is what the Lord says— He who created you, Jacob, He who formed you, Israel: “Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine.   When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze." (Isaiah 43:1-2 NIV)

No comments: