Thursday, February 6, 2014

Simply Thankful

Thankful Thursday: Today I woke up thinking on God's favor. I have laid here for an hour and I STILL don't know how to describe ALL that He has done since just this time last year...let alone how to articulate His favor in my entire life.

So, I will just say thank you Lord. You see, He searches my heart and knows my motives and intentions...He cannot be fooled. I know that when He searches my heart He will see all that I can't say "Thank You" enough for. He will see His Holy Spirit which He has sealed in me until Christ's return; He will see the love that I have for my Parents; my wife Kimberly; He will see my love for my children, my brothers and my relationships with those of you who He has divinely joined together.

I'm also thankful and confident that the "other stuff" that may be found in my heart that shouldn't be, that He will strengthen me to overcome it and rid my heart of those intentions and motives that fall short of glorifying Him. And I'm thankful "For there is no respect of persons with God." (Romans 2:11) and that all that He has done and is doing in my life, that He will also do the same in yours!

Our only reply to all of this is to say to Him THANK YOU!

No comments: