Wednesday, October 28, 2015

JUST ENOUGH for The Journey - This Day

TODAY. You will get out of it, what you put into it. Plan little, then expect little. Ignore the significance of this day and this day will be for you, insignificant. Dismiss The Almighty God, then you will face the evil planned against you unprotected. 

 Want to change; NO, NEED A CHANGE? Start your day by asking God to be a part of your day. Ask Him to go with you today. Ask Him to help you today. Trust Him in your life today. Believe in His love and concern for your day. Surrender all that you are to Him today. 

Pray today: Lord, I need Your forgiveness, Your mercy, Your grace and Your love in my life. I can't make it another day living outside of Your Will and Purpose for my life. I confess Jesus as my Lord, Savior and Friend on this day. Cleanse me from the inside out and order my steps. Today, accept me into the Body of Christ and make my name known in Heaven as you write my name in The Book of Life. In Christ Jesus, I renounce all activities and beliefs that contradict Your Holy Word and I receive Your Holy Spirit to lead me on the path of right living. In the matchless name of Your Son, Jesus Christ I pray. Amen. 

No comments: