Thursday, October 29, 2015

JUST ENOUGH for The Journey - Getting Past "NO"

My assignment is to share The Good News (The Gospel of Jesus Christ) as best I can and in as many ways that I can. My task on my assignment is to get you past your "No".

1.) I aim to tell you repeatedly of the love of The Lord and of His goodness towards us.

2.) I will preach His Word in such a way that you will understand the depth of His grace, mercy, forgiveness and faithfulness for you.

3.) I will teach with passion on how He has come to rescue you and how He so desperately wants to lift you off of the salvage heap that the enemy has placed us on because of sin.

4.) I will reach the least, the lost and even inside of prison walls to present and introduce you to Jesus!

I've said "Yes" to get you past "No" and I will make good on my assignment! My assignment is to you brother and to you sister, no matter "where" you might be in life.

Jesus sees you where you are and He knows all about your situation. He has asked, "whom shall I send?", and I've answered, "Here Am I, SEND ME."

I pray that you will get past "No" and say YES to Jesus before your eyes close for the last time in this life. In the name of Jesus. Amen.

No comments: