Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Restlessness

O Lord, you have searched me and known me. You know when I sit down and when I rise up; you discern my thoughts from far away. Ps. 139:1-2

We hide parts of ourselves, certain feelings and thoughts - from God, ourselves, and others. To be whole, we need to express our true selves before God! He already knows but He requires our trust in Him...that He will work it out, that it will look like the vision already shown you, that you will have peace and rest and be rewarded for your labor! He loves you and will bring you rest!

Let go and let God! Worry no more of this thing that is making you restless...God is already speaking over it...IT IS FINISHED!!

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Absolutely...Give it to God...Write it down and put it in a box...a God box.
Bless you and your family
Cindy

Ken said...

Yay, it works!! I'll probably resurrect my blog spot soon. Taking Away the Stones

Anonymous said...

Mr. Keith
I read the blog with me and my and my parents we all thought it was amazing.I hope you remember who we are.yuup its the Torres family.We encourage you to keep writing your blog and we will continue reading.We miss you and your family.
Sincerely,
Chris