Friday, April 8, 2016

"And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free" - When You're Called, You're ACCOUNTABLE!

Know this:

•  You're Called when the weather is perfect and you're Called when the storms are raging

•  You're Called when there's harmony in the church and in your home, and you're Called when all Hell is breaking loose

•  You're Called when you feel like preaching and you're Called when you don't feel like preaching

•  You're Called when you have plenty and you're Called when there's a deficit

You're Calling doesn't go on break when you get tired or in a bad mood; when you catch a cold or go on vacation. No, YOU ARE CALLED and YOU ARE HELD ACCOUNTABLE!

Paul says it like this:

"For if I preach the gospel, I have nothing to boast of, for necessity is laid upon me; yes, woe is me if I do not preach the gospel! For if I do this willingly, I have a reward; but if against my will, I have been entrusted with a stewardship." (I Corinthians 9:16-17 NKJV)

In other words, If we preach willingly, we are rewarded. If we preach unwillingly, we are STILL ACCOUNTABLE!

I'm preparing to preach this weekend. Self motivation this morning. 😃

No comments: