Tuesday, April 5, 2016

"And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free" - THE GIFT

Concerning spiritual gifts. I hear often of folks talking about which gift one may have. I've witnessed lately the sharing of one of many spiritual gift assessment forms. I have even been asked which signs have I seen or have been given to prove the manifestation of a particular gift such as Healing or Prophecy.

I truly believe that God will and does show His love through us as needs present themselves day by day. I personally don't claim to have any particular gift, but I do have "THE GIFT".

Remember, Christians don't follow signs; signs follow Christians! Remember that Jesus,  THE GIFT of God lives in us, and in Him are ALL good gifts!

Me, well I'm simply one who gets to carry and present THE GIFT. You? Well, it is up to you to open and then to receive THE GIFT.

No comments: