Wednesday, April 20, 2016

"And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free" - "Stuff" Doesn't Love Us and "Stuff" Can't Save Us!

We have to know that the "Stuff" that we are chasing after will never chase after us. We put way too much emphasis on wealth, possessions and celebrity of self.

Placing everything that identifies you on the "Stuff" of this world is like placing a Bandaid on Cancer and thinking that all will be well.

The Precious Blood of Jesus alone Saves us! Keep that other "Stuff", I'll take Jesus and I shall plead The Blood of Christ over my family, my home and those whom God has and continues to bring into my life.

"For you know that it was not with perishable things such as silver or gold that you were redeemed from the empty way of life handed down to you from your ancestors, but with the precious blood of Christ, a lamb without blemish or defect." (1 Peter 1:18-19 NIV)

No comments: