Monday, April 28, 2014

Motivating Moment

THIS I KNOW!

Sometimes it's difficult to get motivated to begin another week especially if we barely made it through all of the "people issues" of last week. Yes it's true that people will drain you; weigh on you; plot against you; set traps for you; lie, despise, trick, cheat, manipulate, degrade and belittle you...sometimes because people are just cruel, but other times people are ultra-competitive or just plain mean & selfish.

But let me motivate you by sharing God's Word that motivates me everyday. You see, David was captured by his enemy and he wrote these words when he took his mind off of his situation and placed his mind on The Lord. May David's prayer be your prayer if you require motivation on today:

"THIS I KNOW, because God is for me. In God (I will praise His word), In the Lord (I will praise His word), In God I have put my trust; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" (Psalms 56:9c-11)

Today, you must know that there is a God that YOU MUST KNOW! Today, take your mind off of your situation and place your mind, your trust and your faith in God!

THIS I KNOW...If you do, this day will be like a walk in the Park! :) Are you motivated now?

Go get it done!!

No comments: