Thursday, April 3, 2014

DON'T GLOAT OVER ME!

I'm thankful because it is another great day! "IT" thought that it had me down on yesterday, but I'm a comeback kid!

Today and everyday I'm Bouncing back better than ever! So, I say this to yesterday, I'm in it to win it, that was only one round of a 10 round Prize Fight...I have 9 more Great Rounds still in me!!

Who else feels like bouncing back on today? Come on and bounce back, there's still a lot of fight in you! Whatever you're fighting on today, may "IT" look at you in shame and bewilderment as you comeback stronger, wiser and more focused...stomping "IT" into submission...take authority over "IT"!!!

"May all who gloat over my distress be put to shame and confusion; may all who exalt themselves over me be clothed with shame and disgrace." (Psalm 35:26)

No comments: