Friday, January 31, 2014

I'm Honored, But I'm NOT God!


When Going "Through" We Must Go "IN"!

Whatever trial that we might be going through, the key is to spend time with The Lord. No doubt that there are people that you want to talk with or turn to, but in all honesty and all respect to those people in whom you trust and have confidence in...they don't have a clue of how to help you, it's only the Father who can truly help you and I. 

Finishing Strong is to come to the knowledge and understanding that it's time that we seek Him for our lives; it is time that we go to the Altar so that we may be "altered"!

“What sorrow awaits my rebellious children,” says the Lord. “You make plans that are contrary to mine. You make alliances not directed by my Spirit, thus piling up your sins. This is what the Sovereign Lord, the Holy One of Israel, says: “Only in returning to me and resting in me will you be saved. In quietness and confidence is your strength. But you would have none of it. (Isaiah 30:1, 15)
#NextLevel

No comments: