Thursday, January 30, 2014

God Got Me and has given His angels an assignment to guard me!

Thankful that I'm Guarded and Protected


I'm thankful this morning that I cannot be lured, fooled or manipulated by those whose plans are against me. I am comforted and assured that my God has me secured in His care and protection. His Holy Word tells me of the plots, plans and schemes of my adversary.

Early this morning I turned to Psalm 11:2 which says, "The wicked are stringing their bows and fitting their arrows on the bowstrings. They shoot from the shadows at those whose hearts are right."

You see, it is so important that you and I read and study God's Word because it will prepare and equip us for any and every situation in life. I'm not sitting around today wondering why certain events are happening and why certain issues are transpiring...no, I am already praying and my prayers are not of the "rescue me type", because I already know that God got me...my prayers are definitely of the THANK YOU type!

So, while others are lying in wait for you and I to slip up, and although they may even attempt to ambush you, our God completely and utterly thwarts their plans and He turns it around to work for our good!
I'm thankful that He has given me eyes to see and ears to hear...I'm listening and I'm trusting Him to deliver me from all sorts of evil.

I declare today that I'm on the NEXT LEVEL and have placed the enemy under my feet and I SHALL NOT BE MOVED!!
#NextLevel

No comments: