Friday, June 23, 2017

Help Somebody

Finishing Strong Friday: Wow, wow and wow...what a week this has been! BUT GOD! Yes and I'll say it again...BUT GOD!  

Well we made it again and we must rejoice and be thankful. However, think about those who may be still going through. Instead of dwelling on our own issues, I want to ask each of us to pray for those still going through something! Speak God's Word in their life right now and right where you are! Let them know what Nehemiah says, that "the joy of The Lord is my strength". Speak into someone's life that they are "fearfully and wonderfully made" and if need be, encourage them with an old hymn of the church that reminds us all that  "My hope is built on nothing less, Than Jesus' blood and righteousness; I dare not trust the sweetest frame, But wholly lean on Jesus' name. On Christ, the solid Rock, I stand; All other ground is sinking sand." 

You see, finishing strong isn't always about self! You'll really FINISH STRONG once you've helped someone else find the "Solid Rock" that is Christ Jesus. We'll help someone else FINISH STRONG when we tell them to stop believing the words of the world which is their "Sinking Sand"! 

May God bless you all and I pray that you all FINISH STRONG!

No comments: