Thursday, September 15, 2016

Attitude

Attitude - Attitude is the result of how I think and then feel about myself, people, circumstances and God. Because of Christ in my life, attitude is a choice and I choose to have an attitude of gratitude!

My attitude when issues come my way - We must not only look to God, but look for God.

My attitude when I slip up and fall back into sin - We must depend upon God to work deliverance for us in due time.

My attitude when I'm not physically, spiritually or mentally fit - Be patient under affliction and trust in The Lord, listening to Him and not to those who question your faith journey and Calling from God.

My attitude towards the Adversary when he attempts to place doubt, fear and confusion in my life, celebrating my missteps and mistakes - God chastens those who He loves. He will correct and restore me.

Scriptures speak of the attitude that Christians should have in times of despair and under heavy burdens:

"Do not rejoice over me, my enemy; When I fall, I will arise; When I sit in darkness, The Lord  will  be a light to me." (Mic 7:8 NKJV)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

When I fall the Lord will pick me up

Unknown said...

When I fall the Lord will pick me up