Sunday, November 15, 2015

IT'S SUNDAY!

I woke up early, very early this morning with a anxious heart that is filled with Thanksgiving and Praise. God has Called my name again and I have answered again!

I never take for granted His Call on my life and how He will use me to minister (serve) His people and fulfill my purpose.

• Today I will teach a class as we study "The Holy Spirit and You".

• Later, I will lead our Senior Saints Sunday School class on The Book of Acts.

• This afternoon I will assist as the Lay Leader as we accomplish the business of the Local Church during our annual Conference.

• Tonight I will preach God's Word to my Brothers who are in Prison.

True Leaders are never absent. When the clock of time strikes, and their hour is come, they take their place and do their work.

No comments: