Thursday, January 15, 2015

GOOD MORNING

Today is a good day. Notice that I said "is" instead of saying "will be". You see, I'm making a statement that aligns with the truth. I'm calling it as it "is" and not hoping that it "will be".

God created this day with you and I in mind; therefore, it "is" good! By acknowledging from the onset that today "is" good, I'm speaking into and over every aspect of today how things are to be, "good". I'm not speaking wishes or feelings on how I want today to be, I'm declaring in the authority that is mine in Christ Jesus of how today "is" to be, again "good".

So today, when I greet you by saying "Good Morning", know that I'm also speaking "good" into and over your day!

Trust and believe that God has not set this day in motion with our failure as the outcome, no, He has set this day in motion so that we may be better on today than we were on yesterday, so that we can acknowledge His love and provisions with thankful hearts and so that we may be victorious over the tricks and schemes over everything evil.

GOOD MORNING Y'ALL!

No comments: