Thursday, October 16, 2014

Thankful Thursday


Thankful Thursday: Sometimes I just don't feel like being thankful...THEN I realize that although I slept, I was awakened this morning. THEN  I realize that although I didn't have anything to do with it, my breathing was regulated while I was asleep. THEN when I got up this morning and "walked" into every room in my house...I began to count my blessings (Keith Jr. Kyle, Kaelyn and Kimberly).THEN I checked my calendar for the appointments that I will have to make and some that I will have to reschedule at the Job that I am blessed to have.  THEN I set out my clothes and started my shower. THEN I packed my lunch and loaded my Portfolio with all that I will need for this day and placed them in my car, in my garage, on my property....again, that I have been blessed to possess!  

My reality is that I serve The Almighty God and He blesses me over and over again; therefore, my reality far outweighs my feelings.  Oftentimes, we just need to get over ourselves and look beyond how we feel and take in our reality.  

Once I've gotten past how I felt this morning,  I couldn't help but give Praise with THANKSGIVING in my heart for all that The Lord has done for me!

No comments: