Thursday, October 23, 2014

Oh Yea - STILL THANKFUL!!

Thankful Thursday: Oh Yea, STILL THANKFUL!!

I got news from my mother that she fell and broke her foot on Tuesday. I woke up this morning with pain in my knee in which I have had surgery some years ago. Others in the family are also going through their own illnesses and yet I'm STILL THANKFUL!

In this life we all are going through some things. In this life there will be sicknesses, pains and diseases. However, I KNOW that these are only light and temporary afflictions because our God will rescue all that calls on His Holy name!

You see, before I leave this house, I'm gonna call on His Holy name! I'm going to speak out loud concerning my mother, those who are feeling sick, those of us who are dealing with other health issues and yes, I will speak out loud about my soreness in my knee this morning. THEN, I'm going to get moving, get at it and get to it...because I KNOW that my God has heard my prayer and He is ALREADY moving, ALREADY at it, and ALREADY getting to it.

I'M THANKFUL that my confidence is in God; therefore, I can (and will) do ALL THINGS through Christ who strengthens me!!

No comments: