Thursday, March 20, 2014

Thankful

God has never failed me and He never will.


He is my Heavenly Father and will not withhold any good thing from me. As a matter of fact, He has told me that if I seek, that I will find; if I ask, it shall be given; that He will lead me through the valley; He will deliver me from all evil; He will hear my prayers, heal my land, bless my seed, Save my Soul, bless my laying down and my rising up, bless the works of my hands, direct my path; He has told me that everywhere I place my foot is Holy ground; He has given me authority to speak to situations and that whatever I bind on earth shall be bound in Heaven and what ever I set free (loose) in earth shall be set free (loosed) in Heaven; He has blessed me to be a blessing and just like Joseph, because I'm employed in your workplace your business will prosper, the business will thrive and the work will be done to the glory of The Lord; He gives wisdom in abundance and with wisdom, understanding; He has given me the tongue of the learned; He has given me eyes to see and ears to hear not only in the natural but also of spiritual things; He has given me a compassionate heart, the ability and passion to forgive; He sends others to me for encouragement and provides those who encourages me; He has blessed me with the life and love of my parents, a faithful and loving wife, children, two awesomely-unique-supporting and Mighty Men that just happens to be my brothers!

I can go on and on, but right here, I will say THANK YOU because I really need to get dressed and go to my job that I am blessed with and anointed, equipped and positioned to accomplish!

Today, give Thanks and walk in ALL that God is doing in your life!

No comments: