Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Put Them on Notice!

"Away from me, you evildoers, that I may keep the commands of my God!" (Psalm 119:115)

LET'S FACE IT, during our lifetime we are going to come across, face, or be engaged in one way or another with those who are determined to undo, undermine, thwart, derail and antagonize you for no other reason except that they have made it their life's mission to drain you by any means necessary!!

Religious, personal and relational  manipulators come in many different forms...be it family, friends or associates. Please know that not everyone believes what you believe or celebrates who you are or what you are doing.

Manipulation is the purposeful act or endeavor to manage or influence skillfully, especially in an unfair manner..  Skillfully they plot against you, skillfully they attempt to  negatively influence opportunities and interactions and skillfully they attempt to continually put you down and try to keep you down.

I am here to tell you to speak to the situation where you see this in your life right now. Just as the Psalmist spoke, we must speak, "Away from me, you evildoers, that I may keep the commands of my God!" (Psalm 119:115)

We are here for a purpose and I pray against anything in the earth, beneath the earth or above that would want to keep you from living the life that God has purposed for you! Speak to it and remain strong.

No comments: