Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Wednesday's Word

Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I  do,  forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead, I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus. Therefore let us, as many as are mature, have this mind; and if in anything you think otherwise, God will reveal even this to you. (Philippians 3:13‭-‬15 NKJV)

Faith is trusting God in advance for what you will see in reverse.

Today, as I look back over my life I see what God brought me from and through:

• those things I walked away from was beneficial for me, although at the time it seemed so important...it really wasn't

• leaving behind  relationships that I didn't need have freed me to have a true relationship with Him

• I left hangups, attitudes and self-defeating bad influences that held me back from becoming the man I was meant to be

• and I left behind the need to be accepted by others, realizing that there is neither Heaven nor Hell that man can assign to me, I only need to be accepted and to please God!

Trust God in each of your tomorrows and don't be hindered by the mistakes of yesterday! #makeithappen

No comments: