Thursday, August 2, 2018

Thankful Thursday: Oh, Oh and Oh!!!

Have you ever noticed that when things just get sooooo good that you don't have words to describe it? You get to where you can only say "Oh". Sometimes you just string it, "Oh, Oh, Oh" and at other times you just let it trail off, "Oohhhhh . Well, when you sit down and begin to think just how good God has been to you, all that you can say is, "Oh"!

"Oh", Lord you didn't have to bring me through, bring me back from, bring me out of, bring me into... (You fill in the blank. He's brought all of us from something and to something better). When you think back on His Hand on your life, just say "Oh"!

• "Oh", thank you Jesus for saving me
• "Oh", thank you Jesus for loving me
• "Oh", thank you Jesus for my life, my family, my home, my job, my health, my wealth, my hope, my joy, my peace..."OH, OH, OOOHHHHH"!

"Oh, taste and see that the Lord is good; Blessed is the man who trusts in Him!" (Psalms 34:8 NKJV)

No comments: