Saturday, October 28, 2017

The Answers to The Exam Have Been Provided

Wouldn't it be awesome to sit down and take an exam and discover that laying right next to the exam is all the answers to all of the questions?

Well, I'm here to tell you just how awesome this is. You see, each morning I sit down with my coffee and think about the tests for the day ahead of me.

• My integrity will be tested
• My witness for Christ will be tested
• My children and wife will be tested
• My faith will be tested
• My tongue will be tested
• My health, joy and values will be tested

But as I sip my coffee and say this little prayer, "Speak Dear God: to me, about me and guide me today according to Your Word. In Jesus's name, Amen." I then open THE ANSWERS to the test and I'm provided with ALL THE ANSWERS I will need for the day in THE WORD OF GOD!

Want to pass the Test? Just look to the ANSWER...open The Bible, open your heart and receive directly from The Teacher!

No comments: