Friday, October 27, 2017

My Hope is Built on Jesus!

It's not the depth of the trial or the darkness of the trial, it's the duration of the trial that gets to us. We want to know "How long?" and oftentimes we never get that answer and we begin to doubt, then we fear and eventually we lose hope. If you've lost hope, then you've lost everything.

The lame man by the pool of Bethesda must've lost hope. He was lame for 38 years, he laid on his mat for 38 years, he was carried to the location of healing but never received that healing for 38 years! But one day Jesus came to him and asked, Do you want to be healed? (John 5:6). Jesus restored hope, healing and heaped blessings on this life.

Today Jesus asks us, "Do you want to be healed?" Do you want to be made whole? Do you want to be restored? Do you need delivered from addiction, abuse or delivered from guilt and shame?

Today hope is available to you in Christ Jesus. He's not put off by how long you've been in your situation. Tell Him what binds you and watch Him set you free!

At the age of 38, not that long ago, Jesus restored my life, my hope and my faith in Him and my hope in Him has grown in every aspect of my life ever since. Try Him for yourself and I pray that one day you'll share your testimony of restored hope and deliverance.

"My hope is built on nothing less
Than Jesus' blood and righteousness; I dare not trust the sweetest frame, But wholly lean on Jesus' name. On Christ, the solid Rock, I stand; All other ground is sinking sand."

No comments: