Friday, August 4, 2017

Actively Trusting in The Lord

I've decided to trust in The Lord when I received Christ as Lord and Savior. I'm not always 100% as there are times that I try to do things on my own and then I'm quickly reminded of my need for Jesus. I guess that I can confess by saying that I'm "Actively Trusting in The Lord", which means that I have to be "Active" daily in my complete trust in Him and Him alone.

Trusting is never passive. When we trust, we don't just sit back and chill. The invitation of God is to keep doing the very best at whatever God has put in front of us. When our view of God expands so we can see Him as He truly is - as a BIG and EXTRAORDINARY GOD - we have less need to have all of the answers.  The fact is, we've seen God act before and we need to trust Him for how He going to act both now and in our future.

So, let us not stress out over what we can and can't do. We know we're loved by Him and called by Him and chosen by Him and created by Him. And if all those things are true, then God is going to lead us into His best purposes and plans.

Have a great weekend Trusting in The Lord!

No comments: