Wednesday, June 15, 2016

"The Son of God was manifested, that He might destroy the works of the devil." - Because of Christ Jesus, God Always Hears Our Prayers!

Yes that's right, each and every one of our prayers are heard from God. However, God says there are prayers that are heard but with a strong dislike: "If anyone turns a deaf ear to my instruction, even their prayers are detestable." (Proverbs 28:9 NIV)

I praise God that because of Jesus Saving me and for Jesus being my advocate in Heaven, that my prayers are a sweet aroma unto the Lord, pleasing and welcomed.

We must acknowledge the one and only reason that we are able to praise God: The Cross.  Because of what Jesus did we can praise God, be heard of God.... We are freed from sins and will dwell with the Lord forever.  Therefore, we praise His name.

"Come and listen, all you who fear God, and I will tell you what He did for me. For I cried out to Him for help, praising Him as I spoke. If I had not confessed the sin in my heart, the Lord would not have listened. But God did listen! He paid attention to my prayer. Praise God, who did not ignore my prayer or withdraw His unfailing love from me." (Psalms 66:16‭-‬20 NLT)

No comments: