Thursday, December 31, 2015

JUST ENOUGH for The Journey - It's Time to STEP ON THE SCENE in 2016!!

What is the probability of You, being where you are right now and doing what you are doing in the lives of others; that this was all happenstance?  I would say unlikely. You must know that God has created you specifically for His purpose and His plan both in your life and in the lives of others. It's time that we stop looking to others to do what you are called to do. You were made for this, you are here to do this, there's no one else...it's you, EMBRACE IT!

IT WAS FORESEEN EVEN IN 2015 THAT YOU WOULD STEP ON THE SCENE AND INTERVENE IN 2016!!

"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you; Before you were born I sanctified you; I ordained you a prophet to the nations." (Jeremiah 1:5 NKJV)

No comments: