Monday, December 14, 2015

JUST ENOUGH for The Journey - The "WOW" Factor...It's ALL OVER YOU!!!

In reading the story of King Solomon this morning, I was struck by what the queen of Sheba said when she came to see for herself all that she heard about the fame of Solomon. (Read 1 Kings chapter 10)

You see, she had heard the stories of how well Solomon was doing and of his successes, knowledge and wisdom. She heard about the blessing of wealth and kingship. However she did not believe the words that she was hearing.

Know today that there are people in our lives that have heard that there's been a change in our lives, a blessing in our lives and that God has made us a new creation; with a new attitude; having a new perspective; a new purpose; and He has been and continues to richly bless the work of our hands; and He is blessing us in all of our relationships.

Like queen Sheba, let them come, let them investigate and let them see the goodness of God in our lives! May their response by similar to queen Sheba's response:

I CAME, I SAW..."WOW", INDEED THE HALF WAS NOT TOLD TO ME!!!

Yeah, we aren't who we use to be and we are far different than what some may remember. We are continually being made better, wiser and more knowledgeable as we become more like Him, Jesus Christ! "WOW"

"And when the queen of Sheba had seen all the wisdom of Solomon, the house that he had built, the food on his table, the seating of his servants, the service of his waiters and their apparel, his cupbearers, and his entryway by which he went up to the house of the Lord , there was no more spirit in her. Then she said to the king: “It was a true report which I heard in my own land about your words and your wisdom. HOWEVER I did not believe the words until I CAME and SAW with my own eyes; and INDEED THE  HALF WAS  NOT  TOLD  ME. Your wisdom and prosperity exceed the fame of which I heard." (I Kings 10:4-7 NKJV)

No comments: