Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Week of Thanksgiving (Tuesday)

Week of Thanksgiving  (Tuesday): Being Thankful is a Choice and today I choose to be Thankful.

Last night while I slept, God was sending forth a miracle!  Baby Aryn Williams was born at 11:05pm to my Niece Alicia and Nephew Jerome Williams.

Also, I offer Thanks for my parents who today are celebrating their 50th Wedding Anniversary!  Happy Anniversary to two of the most beautiful people who I have the privilege to call Dad and Mom.

So, what you see on the outside (the huge smile, joy and love)...although it looks good, it fails in comparison as to how full my soul is on the inside!

Truth is: I'm going to get out of this bed and go to my comfy chair and gladly (perhaps even tearfully), offer my prayers of Thanksgiving as my heart and soul is full of Thankfulness!

Oh yea, Thankfulness is a choice, "And when you offer a sacrifice of Thanksgiving to the Lord, offer it of your own free will." (Leviticus 22:29 NKJV)

Be Blessed and Be Faithful!

1 comment:

Cindy Trudeau said...

Amen! I am Thankful for you being part of my life and for all the ways you have been there for me and my family.
Happy Anniversery to your Mom and Dad and Happy Thanksgiving to you and all your family. Love and Blessings