Tuesday, November 4, 2014

"Kaelyn's Story"

These pictures are Kaelyn's notes from Bible Study last night. I was teaching from Psalm 103 and this is what she wrote, Haha, I just had to share:

Kaelyn's Story

Today is  November 3rd. 2014 and Erika is over and we are now at Bible Study. My Dad preaches Bible Study he is really good at it. And when he was preaching he asked me why I was smiling. And I said nothing. It was funny 😁!! Now my Dad is talking about dancing. Now he is reading a scripture in the Bible App on his phone. Now he is talking to everyone about religion = Christian. Wow, this is really confusing!! So hard to understand. Now he is talking about East and West, North and South and he is talking about little children saying in these days how much do you love me. Now he is talking about people getting punished. That is not really nice = my opinion. And when I get home I have to clean my room and clean my desk, soooooo boring, sooooo boring, WOW that is really boring.

No comments: