Monday, June 30, 2014

When YOU Get Right, It Will Go Right in YOUR Life

Monday's Meditation: When YOU Get Right, It Will Go Right!

The time for silliness has past! Reconciliation's time has come! Put away jealousy, retribution and superiority complexes. Strengthen your home life and the love of family. Stop holding grudges against one another over things that no longer matter. Enjoy the days remaining and let go of the days that are no more. Seek The Lord and I'll say it again, Seek The Lord for your life!

The result is evident in scripture:

"When a man’s ways please the Lord , He makes even his enemies to be at peace with him." (Proverbs 16:7 NKJV)

The Message Bible says it this way:

"When God approves of your life, even your enemies will end up shaking your hand." (Proverbs 16:7 MSG)

I like this, I want this and I'll do the above so that I may have this. Think about the alternative and decide for yourself if you want this for your life.

Have a great Monday.

No comments: