Thursday, June 5, 2014

THANKFUL that Family Love is AUTHENTIC LOVE

I'm away visiting with my family. More family is arriving today. I haven't seen most of them in nearly 35 years, yet the love and laughter is bursting to overflow.

Indeed, Authentic Love has no limits and can never be diluted, eroded by time, weakened by distance or become lessened by choice of lifestyle.

My family is representative of any other family. Some are Christians and some drink and smoke. Some are married with children and some are divorced with children. Some have children with College Degrees and some have children in Prison. Through it all, my family is strong and has and continues to sustain love for one another in a mighty and magnificent way!

I'm thankful to be "IN" the family that I'm in. Each loved member of this family has left an indelible mark on another.

This morning I woke up praising God for kisses, smiles, hugs (many from one of my cousins last night, who last time I saw her was in diapers) and for His grace and mercy; love and compassion; forgiveness and restoration.

Love on YOUR family today, CELEBRATE them and BE THANKFUL for them while you still have them. Amen.

No comments: